Sunday, October 14, 2012

Defense is Key for Packers

     There is nothing better on a rainy Sunday than kicking back laying on the couch and watching football, at least in my opinion. Days like these are my absolute favorite. Homework mostly done, and lots of good games on tv.

     I am getting pumped for the Packer vs Texan game tonight. The Texans are undefeated and that could very well continue tonight. With a beat up and discouraged Packer team, no one really knows what might happen. Obviously I am a bit bias toward the pack, but I do feel they might squeak away with a victory late this evening.n

     Although the Packers are discouraged, they also have heads full of steam and are ready to destroy anything in their way. If the Packers can convert on 3rd down and move the ball efficiently, I would be happy. That has been something they have struggled with and is very irritating for me. I would also like to see our defense step it up, force turnovers and ultimately win the ball game.

     The Packer defense has struggled the past couple of weeks and needs a big game to get their confidence up. I believe tonight might be the game that happens. Knowing that the defense needs to be on top of their game is concerning for me, but it is bound to happen one of these days...right?! I'm a very optimistic kind of guy so I am really thinking the Packers will come away with three huge turnovers this evening.

     If Houston has a bit of a lull tonight, and the Packers decide to turn things around, it could, just possibly, get nasty in Houston. I'm very hopeful for a win and am confident the Packers will come through tonight. Like I said earlier, I'm very optimistic, so I am going to predict a 35-24 Green Bay Packer victory. From here the Packers will get the confidence they need to boost their level of play. That is the very bold prediction of the day, that I hope come true. Go Pack Go!!! (WC 345)

No comments:

Post a Comment