Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fun Had by All


Well I survived the hype and excitement of prom, and I am awake to tell the story. I had a great time, and everyone in my group did as well. There were a lot of people going to different places throughout the afternoon/evening, but we all got it to work out.
The day started at 4pm when we took pictures. At this point in time we had nine out of the eleven people in our group; one of the couples was in Vinton eating dinner because the guy goes to Vinton (who’s prom was on the same night) so they ate with his friends. Next, we went to grand march. At grand march we had seven of the eleven people; another couple was eating dinner with the guy’s friends from Kennedy (whose prom was also on the same night). Next we went to dinner with the same group we went to grand march with. We ate at White Star Ale House down town. The atmosphere, food, and service was fantastic!
After dinner we went to the dance. The dance is the one and only time our whole group (eleven people) was together. We were there for about two hours before we got incredibly hot, and tired, and were ready to go. So we left the dance, and headed to after prom with nine of the eleven people. We originally went to Jefferson’s post prom. They had post prom at the bowling alley. It was soooo boring and stupid that we just got our free pizza and left. Because we had a Kennedy senior in our group, we were able to get our group into Kennedy’s post prom!
At Kennedys post prom was where we all agreed we had the post fun. There was tons of free food, inflatables, and a hypnotist.  The hypnotist was the best part. It was pure comedy. We were all fascinated and couldn’t stop laughing at how ridiculous some of the hypnotized people were. That lasted about an hour and a half and then we all went to my date’s house for post post prom. Here we played the Wii, ate more food, played other games, and watched a movie. We then, around breakfast time, had waffles, cinnamon rolls, sausage, and fruit. That was the perfect ending to an already great night.
When I got home I took a nap and now I feel fine. There is nothing else I want to do right now than to get outside and enjoy this 70 degree weather! I can’t wait until my prom next year…I hope it is as fun as it was this year. (437)

No comments:

Post a Comment